Groups, Promoters, & Discounts
We have Increased our Promoter Pay Out Rates & Group Discount
TRAVEL FOR FREE! TRAVEL FOR FREE!
GET ENOUGH GUEST TO SIGN UP & IT WILL PAY FOR YOUR TRIP!
The primary goal of our promoter/ group leader program is to introduce the urban market to Winter Ski Fest and reward Group Leaders/Promoters for their loyalty and hard work promoting our unique events.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR OUR PROMOTER PROGRAM
- Promoters Must Attend the Trip to qualify as a Promoter.
- Promoter’s Name and/or Association are NOT Traveler Names. A promoter’s name is how we keep track of our promoter’s sign ups, so you get credit for each guest that uses your promoter name. (Traveler Name are assigned to you once the 1st person in a room signs up and pays their deposit. It is how we determine the members in each room not a group.)
- Being a part of a promoter’s group does NOT automatically mean your group will be on the same bus or your rooms will be near each other. Please have the promoter make those requests by email email@example.com and provide the Traveler Name of the rooms that would like these requests.
- If you need to submit changes to rooms under your promoter that told you about the trip, they must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and all members involved in the change must be included in the email. So we have documentation of all changes, and to confirm that everyone involved in the change is aware and agreeing to the change.
- At any point leading up to the trip, there is a discrepancy in the information that you have provided on behalf of another room, we will no longer allow you to submit information on behalf of another room.
How to register as a promoter:
To be become an Promoter and receive credit, you must email us at email@example.com. Please state in your email your first and last name and provide the name your sign ups will use when they sign up.
My name: Erin Taylor
My Affiliate/Group Leader Name: erin15
Please also include your intended modem of promoting example: Facebook, website, tik tok etc.
How your promotion members sign up:
Please advise all of your promotion members that when they sign up and pay their initial deposit, to do the following:
- When they are filling out their sign up page
– Please locate the question “How did you hear about the trip?”
– Click the drop down box
– Click “OTHER”
- Type the name you provided us in the email acknowledging you are an promoter/group leader.
PLEASE INFORM YOUR MEMBERS OF PAYMENT POLICIES, MAKING SURE THEY ARE AWARE THAT PAYMENTS ARE DUE EVERY 30 DAYS. PLEASE EXPLAIN SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS.
GUEST MUST LIST YOUR PROMOTER NAME DURING THEIR INITIAL SIGN UP. IF A GUEST DOES NOT LIST YOUR PROMOTER NAME IN THEIR INITIAL SIGN UP, CHANGING THEIR PROMOTER NAME IS SUBJECT TO ELITE CREATIVE GROUP’S ADMINSTRATION TEAM DISCRETION, AND IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- TO QUALIFY A MINIMUM OF 8 (EIGHT) FULLY PAID GUESTS MUST SIGN UP UNDER YOUR PROMOTION NAME.
- Promoters are required to confirm their own reservation. They are also required to make payments as outlined for each respective trip.
- Winter Ski Fest will keep track of your group by your promoter name. Once you have reached the minimum number of group members (8), and they have ALL completed their full payments, we will send you a summary (prior to the trip) of the confirmed members in your group.
- You must attend the trip to qualify as a promoter.
- Once you have 8 or more sign ups, you will be required to sign a promoter/affiliate agreement to continue participating as a promoter.
- We will send all qualifying promoters with 8 or more sign ups by December 15th. If you have not received an email by December 15th then you did not receive at least 8 sign ups.
- In December if you have 8 or more sign ups, we will compare our 2015-2023 WSF promoter list to the 2024 WSF sign ups. If any guest from your list have listed another promoter from a previous year then that guest will be switched back to the initial promoter that they listed from the 1st year that guest attended the trip. We cannot switch guests’ promoter/affiliate name from year to year. Guest must keep the same promoter that they listed from the 1st year they attended Winter Ski Fest.
- To maintain the brand please do not deviate from Elite Creative Group or Winter Ski Fest Fliers.
- All use of the Elite Creative Group or Winter Ski Fest logos must be approved by management in advance.
- Within an affiliate’s promotion please direct individuals to our Winter Ski Fest website. To prevent any confusion with payment schedule and guest rights/policies.
- If you plan to use your website. Please send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your guests must pay on their own and use their own email address when signing up for Winter Ski Fest. If you sign up guests on their behalf, you must list that guest’s email address, not your own.
We ask that Group Leaders/Promoters to also keep track of the names and number of members in their group. This will serve as a cross check. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. No rooms will be held without a deposit.
Separate groups CANNOT be merged for any reason. Repeat guest(s) that were NOT members of your group in previous years cannot be members of your current group. Repeat guest(s) that originally attended a trip as members of your group may continue to be members of your current group.
Repeat guest(s) may form their own groups. However, as a courtesy, please inform your previous Group Leader that you are forming a new group of your own.
For special room requests, please check with your group members individually regarding their requests and ask them NOT to send in separate requests. Please let us know if your group has any special requests i.e. a meeting place, group picture, private party arrangements, etc.
- Groups with 8 or more guests receive $35 per person.
- Groups with 30-49 guests receive $45 per person plus your trip will be discounted $150.
- Groups with 50-99 guests receive $55 per person plus your trip will be discounted $150.
- Groups with 100 guests or more will receive a customized promoter program, including you & 1 roommate’s room & event package will be complimentary.
When will I get paid or receive my free trip:
You will receive a check during the trip, or if you have a balance we will mail out your incentive reward check prior to the trip so you can pay off your final payment prior to the trip.
Have your Group Celebrate with Us!
Whether you are celebrating a:
- Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties
- Class Reunions
- Sorority/Fraternity Trip
- Girls Trip/Guys Trip
We have you covered and will handle all your planning needs. Let us take care of your group. We will take away the hectic of:
- Coordinating Payments
- Planning Events
- Finding Accommodations & Hotel Issues
- Finding Parties
- Providing information to everyone in your group
Celebrate your special occasion with us on Winter Ski Fest.
Groups of 10 or More receive a discount!
If you DON’T want to take advantage of our promotion incentive program and would prefer to give the incentive to your group, you can apply it as a discount.
We can give your group of 10 or more $35 off per person.
We cannot offer our affiliate incentive reward and discount simultaneously. The group must pick one.
If you were a promoter’s member on a previous Winter Ski Fest, we cannot switch you to the discount program, you will continue to be listed under that promoter.
How to receive your discount:
- Have everyone in your group type your group’s name under “How Did I Hear About The Trip,” click OTHER, and then type in your group’s name; when they sign up and pay their deposit.
- We will keep track of everyone in your group once everyone has paid their deposit and it equals 10 or more people.
- After everyone in your group has paid their November 9th payment the group will be notified by email, so they know everyone in the group has kept up with their payments, and has qualified for the discount.
- We will adjust everyone’s balance to reflect the $35 discount towards their final payment (due December 7th).
- If someone from your group is not able to complete their final payment and cancels their trip, which causes the group to become less than 10 people, the discount will be cancelled.