2021 PRICING Release July 27th
PRICES ARE PER PERSON AND INCLUDE 3 NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS, EVENTS, & TAXES.
STANDARD ROOM RATES AT HOTEL #1-#8
Chicago & Detroit Party Buses Sold Out
Guest are responsible for making accurate registrations by not booking rooms prior to making their job and travel arrangements, or have confirmed their roommate(s). Due to deposits being non-refundable, please sign up only when you have worked out all your travel arrangements to attend the trip, and you have confirmed that your roommate(s) are able to attend. This will avoid unforeseen cancellation and loss of your deposit.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable $150 Per Person Deposits is required. One guest from your room can pay their $150 deposit to lock in their room, but all roommate(s) in the room must pay their $150 deposit by August 16th. If you pay less than $150 deposit to lock in your room, your room will be automatically dropped.
- Prices are Per Person and include 3 night accommodations, events, breakfast, and taxes.
- Guest Request:
- Party Bus Request: If you are traveling with a group and want to be on the same party bus please make the request on your registration page under Bus Request. You must provide the group code, not individual names. We will accept request until December 31st, 2019.
- Although we do our best to fulfill bus request, buses are assigned by male to female ratio and based on hotel assignments. We have 6 hotels and we avoid having each party bus go to each hotel, to avoid long delays in your check in process.
- Hotel Request: If you would like to be near your friends in your hotel, please make the request on your registration page under Hotel Request. You must provide the group code, not individual names. We can only fulfill request if the group code is in the same hotel as your room. We will accept request until December 31st, 2019.
- To check-in 1 individual from each room is required to put at least one credit card or debit card on file for incidentals.
- Groups may sign up individually, but please provide your roommate(s) information. List the names of each person in your room.
- All Guest must keep up with the Payment Schedule. If you are late making any payments you may be subject to be dropped from the trip, and refunds will be provided according to our Cancellation Policy. All payments are non transferable. If a member in your room cancels or is removed for non-payment, your room’s occupancy and rate will be adjusted to reflect only the members in your room that continue to make their payments on time.
- We send all trip important reminders and updates via email, once you have signed up. So please make sure everyones’ email address is correct when booking your room.
- After December 31st, 2019 we will not be able make any adjustments, cancellations, replacements, or name changes to guest rooms, regardless of transportation issues, job conflicts, or health reasons. * If we are able to make any name changes after December 31st, 2019 there will be a $150 change fee
- Any changes to your room must be submitted via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a roommate(s) please include your roommate(s) in the email to make your change. We cannot make changes to your room over the phone. There must be documentation of all changes to your room.
- Only 1 name change can be made per room after September 20th. We cannot do any name changes after December 31st, 2019.
- You make selection of your bed type on your registration form, and after August 16th your bed type will be locked in based on the amount of paid guest in your room. (If you registered as a 4th occupancy, but you are the only guest that has paid a deposit as of August 16th, your room will be adjusted to a king room, and will remain a king room regardless if you add a roommate after August 16th.)