2019 Winter Ski Fest Prices
PRICES ARE PER PERSON AND INCLUDE 3 NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS, EVENTS, & TAXES.
STANDARD ROOM RATES AT HOTEL #1-#8
Guest are responsible for making accurate registrations by not booking rooms prior to making their job and travel arrangements, or have confirmed their roommate(s). Due to deposits being non-refundable, please sign up only when you have worked out all your travel arrangements to attend the trip, and you have confirmed that your roommate(s) are able to attend. This will avoid unforeseen cancellation and loss of your deposit.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable $150-$250 Per Person Deposits is required. One guest from your room can pay their $150-$250 deposit to lock in their room, but all roommate(s) in the room must pay their $150-$250 deposit ASAP. If you pay less than $150-$250 deposit to lock in your room, your room will be automatically dropped.
- Prices are Per Person and include 3 night accommodations, events, breakfast, and taxes.
- Guest Request:
- Party Bus Request: If you are traveling with a group and want to be on the same party bus please make the request on your registration page under Bus Request. You must provide the group code, not individual names. We will accept request until December 31st, 2018.
- Although we do our best to fulfill bus request, buses are assigned by male to female ratio and based on hotel assignments. We have 8 hotels and we avoid having each party bus go to each hotel, to avoid long delays in your check in process.
- Hotel Request: If you would like to be near your friends in your hotel, please make the request on your registration page under Hotel Request. You must provide the group code, not individual names. We can only fulfill request if the group code is in the same hotel as your room. We will accept request until December 31st, 2018.
- To check-in 1 individual from each room is required to put at least one credit card or debit card on file for incidentals.
- Groups may sign up individually, but please provide your roommate(s) information. List the names of each person in your room.
- All Guest must keep up with the Payment Schedule. If you are late making any payments you may be subject to be dropped from the trip, and refunds will be provided according to our Cancellation Policy.
- We send all trip important reminders and updates via email, once you have signed up. So please make sure everyones’ email address is correct when booking your room.
- After December 31st, 2018 we will not be able make any adjustments, cancellations, replacements, or name changes to guest rooms, regardless of transportation issues, job conflicts, or health reasons. * If we are able to make any name changes after December 31st, 2018 there will be a $150 change fee
- Any changes to your room must be submitted via email, email@example.com. If you have a roommate(s) please include your roommate(s) in the email to make your change. We cannot make changes to your room over the phone. There must be documentation of all changes to your room.
- Only 1 name change can be made per room after September 14th. We cannot do any name changes after December 31st, 2018.
- Upon sign up you will make the selection of your occupancy and bed type on your registration form. If you registered as a 4th occupancy, but you are the only guest that has paid a deposit as of August 17th, your room will be adjusted to a single occupancy room, your bed type will remain the same, and is subject to availability of the property you registered for.